Please read and review these Terms and Conditions carefully, because by using or accessing the Services, or by clicking to accept or agree to these Terms and Conditons when this option is presented to you, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you don’t agree to these Terms, please do not use the Services.
We reserve the right to modify or update these Terms at any time in our sole discretion. If we do so, we’ll let you know either by posting the modified Terms and Conditios on the website https://flags.plus or by email or by Short Messagaing Service. It’s very important that you review the Terms and Conditions whenever you use our Services because we can modify Terms on the Sites. Also by using our Services you are indicating to us that you agree to be bound and limited by the modified Terms and Conditions. If you don’t agree to be bound by the modified/new Terms and Conditions, then please do not use the Services anymore. Because the Services is changing all the time, we may change or discontinue all or any part of the Services, at any time and without notice, in our sole discretion.
Who Can Use the Services
Eligibilty To Use the services you need to be atleast 18 years or older. By using our services, you represent and warant that you are 18 years or older.
Content and Rights
All the content that is Text, audio, video, software, images or works of authoship will be made available through our services. Also the user provided content will be made available through. We don't claim any user content and the content belongs to the respective owner and cannot be used without written permission. The content by Flagsplus or Bob Hughes Display also cannot be used withou written permission.
We may terminate your access to and use of the Services, in our sole discretion, at any time and without notice to you. You may cancel your Account at any time by calling us at 713-468-7726.columns.
Your use of the Services and Content and your purchase of Products are at your own risk. THE SERVICES, CONTENT AND PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" without warranty of any kind.
Systems and Security
Violations of any system or network security will result in civil or criminal liability. Bob Hughes Display or Flags Plus may investigate occurrences and may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting any user or users who are involved in such violations.
The Services may be used only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree you will not use the Services to:
- Engage in or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other countries)
- Communicate, transmit, redistribute or upload content or material (including User Content) that infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy
- Is incomplete, false, inaccurate or not your own
- Contains any promotional materials, unsolicited advertising, or other forms of solicitation to other users, individuals or entities it includes any addresses, email addresses, phone numbers or any contact information.
- Contains corrupted files, viruses, malware, spamware or any harmful software
- Is libelous, defamatory or otherwise unlawful, threatening, harassing, abusive, vulgar, obscene, offensive, sexually explicit, hateful, profane, indecent, racially or ethnically derogatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group
- Or is violent or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any person or entity.
- Impersonate any person, business or entity, including us and any of our employees and agents or engage in or encourage any conduct that, in our sole judgment, restricts, impairs or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Services.
These Terms and any action related thereto will be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of laws provisions.